All material Copyright © 1996-2014 by Silvio
Mattacchione & Co. unless otherwise noted.
Site Design and Consulting Services
During the past few years I have often been asked by both
clients and friends to "consult on" or "art direct"
Web sites for them. I have in all of these cases taken the time to discuss
with them their vision of their proposed sites and to reconcile this vision
with the realities of what would also most effectively serve their needs
at an affordable price.
If you are interested in a well-designed, extremely pleasing,
professional Web site that is fast and totally functional, then please
fill out the Web Site Consultation
form below or simply email me at
or give me a call at 905-985-3555.
My abilities as a design consultant and book publisher,
and those of my associate, a certified Web professional, will certainly
make the creation of your new Web site less stressful for you while also
allowing you to do what you do best: "taking care of your business."
- Silvio Mattacchione
Why Choose Our Services?
Affordable Web Design
- The unique combination of benefits and features we
offer will save you many hours of your own precious time. And we're
Professional Web Design Services
- A Web site designed and customized especially for
your project, built around the needs of YOUR business, not around the
whim of the designer.
- A Web site that looks both professional and pleasing.
- Highly personalized and responsive customer support.
You WILL be treated right!
Easy Web Page Navigation
- An easy-to-navigate Web site, so you don't lose customers
along the way.
- All secondary pages no more than two clicks away from
your Home page.
- Friendly "dual navigation" to make your
pages easier to use. First navigation bar: top, right or left. Second
navigation bar: bottom.
- "Top of Page" links for easier navigation
of long sales or product pages.
- Drop-down menus/lists for easier navigation to products
or pages, if required.
- Contextual links added to your content. These are
keyword-rich links to other pages in your site. Search engines love
Custom Web Site Design
- A Cascading Style Sheet created for your project to
ensure consistency of fonts, headings, link colours, etc. throughout
- A "template" of your custom design to ensure
a consistent look and feel to your Web site. This is not a generic template;
this is a template made from your unique Web design and used to create
all your pages, so they are consistent and easy to update thus reducing
Web Content Development Services
- Skillful editing and updating of your content (including
grammar, punctuation and spelling). Most Web design firms paste in your
content with no thought as to how it reads, or how well it suits your
- Suggested changes to your sales pages for improved
market impact. Quickly start turning visitors into customers!
- Enhance your Web site with a SEO (search-engine optimized)
Web Content Package: simply written informational articles incorporating
the keywords you're targeting in a way that search engine spiders will
love and human visitors will also enjoy.
Other Web Design and Development Services
- A fully functional Web site. No "Under Construction"
- Fast-loading, clean, attractive Web pages. We don't
irritate your customers with gyrating graphics, music that won't go
away, silly mousetrails or sliding text!
- A certified Web professional working on your project
at all times, including access to a senior Web developer (programmer)
and database expert, if needed.
- Every link tested and re-tested.
- All Web-related logins and passwords recorded in multiple
places for safekeeping.
- Complete backup of your site on CD mailed to you upon
- Inexpensive, effective content management solutions.
Update or edit your Web site yourself using a simple online interface.
No HTML knowledge required.
Search Engine Optimization
- Initial Search Engine submission.
- We use Google Sitemaps to inform Google's crawler
about all your pages and to help people discover more of your Web pages.
- Suggestions for an effective, search-engine-friendly
domain name for your business.
- All pages optimized for the Search Engines: Title,
Description and appropriate Keywords. We personally research your keywords.
- Website Promotion Content Distribution Package:
- 3 original, professionally written high-quality articles
- 100 one-way inbound links guaranteed (important for Page Ranking
- Distribution to over 10,000 email newsletter owners
- Distribution to over 50 free-reprint article clearinghouses
- Individual distribution to relevant Web site owners.
Optimized Web Graphics
- Your photos and graphics sized, cropped and optimized
for best presentation and optimal load time.
- Your photos and graphics placed properly for best
- Graphics that properly blend into your Web site.
- Alternate text added to all graphics (so Search Engines
and the blind can "read" your pictures). Note: This is a legal
requirement in the USA.
Pop-ups, Forms and Scripts
- Pop-up pages or boxes for gathering email addresses,
defining terms, etc.
- Subscription form, comments/feedback form, change
of address form.
- Free "Send to Friend" script.
- Free "Bookmark This Site" script.
- Free "Printer Friendly Page" script.
- Third-party shopping cart, photo gallery, forum or
business directory scripts (CGI, PHP, XML) customized to match your
Some Samples of Our Work
The Design Process
You've decided a Web presence is essential for your business
and you've chosen us to build your site. Now what?
- Fill out a simple Web Site Consultation
- Answer a few more simple questions via email or phone
about your specific needs (don't worry, we will guide you all the way!).
These might include questions on the five W's:
- Why do you want a Web site?
- Who is your target market?
- What do you do/sell?
- When does your site need to be up and running?
- Where will you host your site?
- Be available to answer further questions (via email
Once we completely understand your needs, we will put
together a formal proposal for you, or we can simply correspond via email.
- Approve the proposal or simply give us the go-ahead
- Sign a simple contract (via FAX or mail). For your
safety and ours.
- Payments are 50% on signing with the balance due on
completion of site.
Once we agree on terms and pricing, the contract is signed,
and the first payment is paid, we will immediately create a mock-up design
for your review and approval.
- View the prototype Web site.
- Give us your feedback.
- View any changes and additions we make.
- Approve the final design.
- Send us content and graphics for additional pages.
- View the finished and hosted Web site.